Skip to main content

MuSiC !!!!!!! 


In my childhood i wasnt much attractd to music.....it ws like an irritatn ..i used to stop all those tape recrders whne dad plays it :P bla bla...hate songss....i nvr liked spendn time wth headphones and mp3 plyrs like othr frnds...I hv nvr undrstd the power of music.....

I got addctd to it only when i joined collge :D ...cz i went thru  mny tough situatns....frm family separatn ..tensions n cold war wth reltvs...deep frndshps..brk upss !! omg !! love !! love brk!! failures  !! fghts !! mny situatns indeed ..i ws lonely always in my stupid lodge room :/ ..music ws my soul companion thr :)...i undrstd the power of music....hw it cn soothens ur mind..chills you...pacify you....smtmes encourage you...wtevr !! i love music n music rockzzzzzzzzzzzz




Comments