Skip to main content

Mitha.... I love u :*

My Sis , My Treasure :) 

To have a sibling is like a gift to us ..and to me bro-sis is the perfect relationship :D dunno why i say this.. may be cz  i have a wondrful sis mitha :) ..shes my treaure..my best frnd..my angel evrythng :):)..
I am cmpltly free n frank to her....I share evrythng wth her..cant hide anythng frm her,,,way too hard ..she wl b the frst one to hear evry single thing happngn to me ..:) .she knws me d best and undrstnds me the best in ths world...fghts wth her is lot funny and short living :D i enjoy itttt...we cant miss eachother..but mentaly shes stronger than me  so itz always me who miss her more and agonize ovr it when i move frm home :/ .We alwys like tu be called mitumitha tghthr as a single name as it cn perfectly show the bond btwn us :)..i alwys say i have the best sis n frnd in this wrld :D ...oh ya am possesv abt her and alwys keep her close tu me like a pearl..<3 no matter how much she grows ashe wl always be my lil sissy :* love her milionzz


Comments