Skip to main content

get into infy !

october 30 2012 ...The Best Day Ever !??

 

Oyeeeeeeeeee !! this ws one day tu remember frvr ! guess wt!?? got into infosys :D !!
my frst ever interview....wt an experience!! i stil remember each n evrythng i said in intrview..it has been an informal english communication scenario fr me ...thanks god it aint technical ;D :P !
very few got into infy frm my collg. and am proud to be one amng them and the only one frm my clss :) ...lotta treats have tu be done and did !! and still long way to go lol !

i think this is purely magical frm god.....i nevr expctd myself to get into this selection process as
i had a backlog as a curse !!! fortunatly i cleared right bfre the selectn process :D just days bfre intrview reslts came and tht ws quite unbelievable to see me passed :P mm ! ...am qualified for test and i did well 8) as i am a lover of aptitude tests lyk ds whch steams ur brain :D and i knw i am gud in it :P ...whn reslts announcd lotta bujizz n fvrte stdnts of teachrs crashed out and me being a underachiever infrnt of teachrs was wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy tooooooooooo happy n excted to pass this one and move to next level calld intrview 8) ...intrview was on nxt day...i ws realy cool i dunno y...super cool indeed :X stil dunno y....may be god's grace....i xpctd myself to shiver n tensed but it ddnt happen...the interview ws supeb :D !!!!!!!!!!! i opened up myself to core insde it he ws impressd wth my frank nature...and most funny thing ws i am speakng englsh lyk ds for the frst tym in my lyf :P
the contents of intrviw is byond wt i can mention here...hehe it ws a actualy a test of my communctn skillz..............intrview ended in 20 mnts..aftr 1 hr when reslts announcd i am placed :D yoyo !!

at tht moment frst of all I  thanked god and then  i messagd smbdy this news....smbdy who has the bggst influenc in my lyf for last 3 yrs...smone who inspired me frm behind and stay wth me in my fall.....ofcourse thr r so mny frnds wth me and their prayers....but still this SOMEBODY is special...and mst interstngly october 30 ws her bday too !!!! :) and i gave her the best gift in the form of the news tht iam placed.....i go on bla bla if i hear her name ..even the intrviewer ws amazed to hear tht :)) ...and she ws wayyyyy too rejoiced....and i guess she n my sis wer the happiest people of tht day ! :D cz of me.....................and u may knw who she is :P

This is a day to remember frvr...a year ago i fell into a pit of failures....suffrd a lot...but smhow i
resurrected frm it..god is great :D..learned tht each mistake is a  lesson to be learnt in lyf....and ya i did rise frm tht pit !! ya i dunno whthr i seem arrogant to u..but stil i wl xpress this cz am so much thrilled wth this...i dedicate this to my enemies n teachrs who undervalued me everytym...atleast i cud show them i am not what they think 8) ....gonna partyyyyyyyyyyyyyy ......is this the best day ever in my life!!?? so far YES !


Mitu Raj
19-11-12



Comments