Skip to main content

someday :-)

a poem by me ...in fact the 4th one so far ;)

staying with a heart that yearns ,
opened for the who seeks ...
It is thirsty as it dries ,
It hurts as it burns ...
Still alone on a flowered path ,
I stand waiting with hope ...

Don't know how much longer ...
All I know is that , I've to wait ...
You know that I am the one for you
then why so mean on me !??
May be this pain is my fate ,
but I will bear the unbearable ...

You have always been my crowned princess ,
but I have always been your crownless prince !!
Tell me how to let go off something ,
when it is everything that you ever wanted ...!?
May be this pain is my fate ,
but I will still bear the unbearable ...

To share the essence of love ,
walking along holding hands ,
to the paradise of colorful dreams ...
someday you may come ...
And still alone on this flowered path ,
I stand waiting with hope ...



Comments