Skip to main content

Another train journey

5-6-12
6:00 pm
4 years I hv bn thru lyk ds .....on train ..cmng to colg nd den going bck home ...the cycle repeatz .....the journey is almst a  7 hrs .....people say train journey is boring but to me it's smthng interesting ...especially when going home ....frst of al enjoying the keralite landscapes wth music on thru the windows nd taking its snaps is my fvrt hobby during journeys ...den I usually cmplte a whole novel in one go ... :D ...smtmes thr wl b kids around nd when u watch dem talkng n playing,  d tym wl luk lyk on a rush :D ...den smtmes  sm beautiful girls wl b near by me ...;) and trying to get their attention is smthng really funny :D .....smtmes thr wl be quarrels btwn people ..especially btwn reserved guys n non reservd guys ..nd I enjoy it :P nd smtmes I involve in dose quarrels too lol ;) ...during festval tyms n al the coaches r usually conjusted ...so we hv to adjust n cooperate a lot  .....this smtmes sukz bt mostly it turns out to be an interesting story ....u get to involve on regular group chats n al :D listening to it nd helping co-passengers r my fvrte likes :)))  ......once I was amng a collg gang ...nd o god they wer rocking al D evng n nght ....it ws a pleasure to get along the whole journey wth dem ...:D ..and once I was wth the "ayyappanz" on my journey to home...tht ws totally lyk a devotionl trip mm ! Wth loud bajanz and al lol :D ......mny mny interstng incdnts r Der lyk ds ....áll together ma train journeys wer always fun :)) ..oops luks lyk its gettn near to ekm by d tym I finsh ths scrap .. Nd battery dying ...bubye :D

Signing off
Mitu ;)

Comments