Skip to main content

Difference between an Fb chat friend (FF) and real lyf friend (RF)

both are ma best friends...suppose i tuk a one month off frm fb without telling both of them

*inside ma fb inbox *

fb chat frnd

FF : hai                                                 #frst day
da where are you ?
helo ??                                                 #secnd day
hmmm              
there?                                                  #4rth day
where the hell are u!!???                      #6th day
halooooooooooooooooooooo             # aftrr a week        
i think u dont care abt me any more
gudbye
                                   

me: der?                                         ##  i cm bck aftr a mnth
FF: ya
me: sorry daey ...i was out fr a mnth cz     bla bla...
FF: no no u dnt care abt me at all ...bla bla bla
me: pls undrstnd me bla bla
FF:  bla bla bla ......get lost !
gudbye
*unfriend*
*block*    ## absolutely sucking !

real lyf frnd

 RF : hai ..                                           # second day
 da where are you                              # fifth day


me : hello !                                         # i cm bck aftr a mnth
macha evde ayrunnu ...nale vaa namak onn koodanam.. :D              

 ##en frnda pola yaru macha ! <3


Comments