Skip to main content

Wish You A Merry X'mas !

Oh yea!  another x'mas has come...!  Xmas is one of my favorite festival always... May be just cz it is in my favorite month December :-D .... Besides seeing all those beautiful stars,  Xmas trees lights gifts..cakes...santas..etc bear the premises of ma Home as well as in villages ..cities ...and seeing everybody celebrating it irrespective of their religion.... Besides getting ready to welcome a New year wth new hopes n joy... Everything make u feel good. Right!?  .....the only thing I miss,right now is ma family.. I have been with them for last 22 years on the 25th of dec to celebrate.... But this tym.. :-( ..haaa.. Things are a bit different... My xmas is at infy here.... gonna blast wth ma friends I hope... once again a merry merry Xmas and happy newyear :-) <3
Signing off
Mitu

Comments