Skip to main content

Unforgettable moments in life.....

#10th standard results ...best academic performance in life :D

#win in shootouts in semis of house football at school during 12th std :)))

#first day at Cep,  hostel in my life -_-

#the moment I fell in love for the first time in life :*

#first Valentine's day ;-) ...

#firsr failure in an exam loll....

#days of fights politics etc with seniors , others at college.

#one erased moment of life ..don't wanna share...

#s5,s7 tour days with classmates :*

#the day I took the goddamn revenge 8-)

#the day I got placed in Infosys right on her bday <3 :*

#our last onam,arts at college :((((

#our last kpl,volleyball matches

#our most thrilling win in shootouts against our biggest rivals in college !! 8-)

#football cup win...me as captain  GK........proud moment....

#the day we broke up :'((((

#final show down..holi at college :* last day at college :'((

<\ end of happiness in life>

#infosys Mysore days

#the day I heard of ajay's departure :'(

#black day at pune....:(

#newyeareve with our buddies at alappuzha...:-)

Comments