Skip to main content

You are the best dream I have ever chased....

I decided this has to be settled face to face . I went to her house .I talked to her mom .Then she came...She was hesitant at first...of course she has to be ! Slowly she started talking too...there goes our 3 year long silence ! We outbursted to eachother...cried......shared many untold moments , difficulties we faced in eachothers' absence.....shared good old memories ..shared laughs ....and there she's now sitting near me on that sofa....then this beautiful moment happened ...When her amma went away to kitchen she brought her hands to mine ...I wanted to hold them but some old fear hesitated me ...looks like she understood that....oh yea she was always a good mind reader of mine ! ...she took her hands and kept them under mine ..... When i sat there on that sofa holding her hands , I prayed a 1000 times in my heart that I dont want it to be just a dream ...All of a sudden everything faded away....Oh cruel God ! I wokeup with a shock... :-( ..It was 5 am...It was the most beautiful dream I have ever seen in my life . Yet it was saddening.... I couldn't sleep anymore , I cried ....I understood how much I still love her. I felt like telling this to her ...but how ? Its over and dusted na? ... This helplessness , it kills me and bury me alive :'(.....Certainly , You are the best dream I have ever chased in my life. Always will be ...Miss you then and now ....Forever .... </3

Comments