Skip to main content

The One Hero

If you ask me who you wanna be like.... I just have the naive answer that most sons have got to say.....Yea, I wanna be like my Dad 💗....And yea, I have always tried (Not succeeded as much as him though :D) to be like my multi- talented, all rounder, 'I know almost everything' Dad. He is the one I approach when I am stuck at something cz I know my dad always has a solution to every problem. Oh yea! he always find a way ;-) . He is the one who showed me, what it is to be like: sincere, passionate , loyal and honest towards people and whatever you do. I guess I inherited these qualities from him :-). He is the one who taught me that it is not about just learning or studying, but applying it; you have to be the boss of everything you lay hand on, to be successful. I decided to write a blog post here in my blog on him cz he retired from his job on July 31, after 28 years of service ... Hmm... I know it's gonna be hard for you from now on.....cz I know you Dad...... you have always been engaged to and enthusiastic about the job you do. It's like " I just enjoy and love what I do !". Now things have changed....... He doesn't know what is next .... But I am sure he might come up with something to keep engaged again. Because I know that my Dad never liked to sit free ! Whatever it is; I will be there with you always ....The One Hero 👏


Best wishes Dad :) 

Mitu

Comments