Skip to main content

The fight of the world!

Our whole world as of now is facing probably the worst crisis in last 50 years in the form of COVID-19 aka novel corona virus. It's time we took a stand. 'Self Quarantine' is what we common people have got to exercise. But most of the guys—especially extroverts—may have difficult time in digesting the idea of self quarantine. Here are some tips coming from an ambivert in me:

  • Ever been into books? No? This would be the right time to kick off with one! A good old classic is what I would suggest a neo reader to start with. How about a reading challenge!? 
  • Hmm, start doodling maybe?? Probably the most time killing stuff once you get involved. Take a book, paper whatever. Scribble whatever you feel like. Doodle, write whatever that pops up in your hidden imaginative mind.
  • TV series are fun! If you are up to engage yourself things that keep your mind fresh, this is it! Start watching a series, preferably of positive vibes.
  • Movies. Immerse yourself into the never ending world of visual ecstacy. Watch movies, chill yourself.
  • Food food food! Eat healthy food, try out a new recipe, invent the creative cook in yourself. 
  • Exercise/Yoga. While you enjoy all of the above under self-quarantine, there's a significant chance of becoming a lazy and idle sloth!  So make sure you get enough exercise on your body. Yoga helps to flush out the negativity from your mind, and keep the mind focused.
  • Talk and laugh. By talking, I mean TALKING, not chatting or texting. Talk to the people around. Talk with your family, friends, girlfriend, boyfriend. Keep your social mindedness high.  Crack a joke, laugh to jokes, watch funny stuffs, have fun with people, laugh your heart out. 
So you see? There is nothing really bad at being confined inside your home or in a room as long as you can always find things that keep you engaged. After all, if it's your home, undestand that I envy you! As I am not home unfortunately! There is no other place than home with the family, you rather be happy at. So let's all stay back home; stay safe. Not for just yourself but also for the people around you. Stay quarantined for the greater good of our society.  Together we shall overcome this pandemic! This is not just your fight. This is the fight of the world.

Comments

  1. I completely trusted Dr akhigbe totally from the time I spoke with him during the period my husband Left me after 11 years of our marriage, He started the spell work on my husband, and gave me so much assurance and guaranteed me that he was going to bring my husband back to my feet in just 3days of the spell casting. I was so confident in his work and just as he said in the beginning, my husband is finally back to me again, yes he is back with all his hearts, Love, care, emotions and flowers and things are better now. I would have no hesitation to recommend this powerful spell caster to anybody who is in need of his help.. E-mail; doctorakhigberemedies@gmail.com or whatsApp him on +2347011935631 you can as well follow him on IG @dr_akhigbe_remedies11 website; https://doctorakhigberemed.wixsite.com/doctorakhigberemedie  

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment