Skip to main content

Thank you maestro

The day I feared has finally come. Roger Federer retires. I still remember everything from 2007; that's when I first saw you play when I was flipping over TV channels, and I fell in love with tennis seeing your genius on court with unparalleled grace. Thank you for infinite memories since then. I have cried with some of your heartbreaking losses, overjoyed with your incredible wins, lost nights on hangovers with your matches, held on to superstitions every single time just to see you win, believed you to win one more more when the world said you can't win anymore.... Thank you for everything. You are the most graceful and elegant player of our game, and above all a good human being. Farewell maestro...Let the magic rest, it has been a long ride. 🙂


Comments